Medieval tales of love and war as the gallant Sir Lancelot rides into battle beside King Arthur while harboring a secret love for his Queen. After successfully defending his beloved country, Arthur rewards his loyal soldier Lancelot by making him Queen Guinevere’s champion, but Lancelot’s happiness is shattered when Sir Mordred informs the King of his wife’s clandestine relationship.
The soundtrack album for the comedy A Merry Friggin’ Christmas features music from Ben Kweller , Rufus Wainwright, The Belle Brigade, Chuck Meade, California Feetwarmers, Aaron Tipton, FM Radio, Ryan Culwell, Alex Rhodes, Spencer Shapeero, Anna Su and John Isaac Watters.
A Merry Friggin’ Christmas is directed by Tristram Shapeero, written by Phil Johnston and stars Robin Williams, Lauren Graham, Joel McHale, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Ryan Lee, Candice Bergen and Pierce Gagnon. The movie follows a father and his family who are forced to spend a dreaded Christmas at his parents’ house with his eccentric father, whom he has been avoiding for years.
Here’s the album track list:
1. It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year – Rufus Wainright
2. Going Home This Christmas – The Belle Brigade
3. Jingle Bells – Chuck Meade
4. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) – Ben Kweller
5. Up On The Housetop – California Feetwarmers
6. Silent Night – Aaron Tipton
7. It’s Christmastime I Know (Ho Ho Ho) – Ryan Culwell
8. The Weather Outside – Spencer Shapeero
9. More Than I Wished For – FM Radio
10. Why We Love – Ben Kweller
11. Best Time Of Year – Alex Rhodes
12. Santa Will Be Flying Over The Moon – Anna Su
13. Gentle, Mary Laid Her Child – John Isaac Watters
14. Christmas Is For Kids – Rufus Wainright
Brutus (James Mason) is convinced by a scheming band of Roman senators, led by Caius Cassius (John Gielgud), that his dear friend Julius Caesar (Louis Calhern) intends to dissolve the republic and install himself as monarch, and he joins a conspiracy to assassinate him. Brutus stirringly defends his actions, but when Mark Antony (Marlon Brando) responds with a speech that plays upon the crowd’s love for their fallen leader, a battle between the two factions is assured.
The soundtrack album for the crime drama The Gambler features the songs by Dinah Washington, M83, Pulp, Billy Bragg, Ayo, Ray LaMontagne, St. Paul & The Broken Bones, and Alan Price.
The Gambler is directed by Rupert Wyatt and stars Mark Wahlberg, John Goodman, Brie Larson, Michael Kenneth Williams and Jessica Lange. The movie scored by Jon Brion & Theo Green follows a college professor who gets caught up in the dangerous world of high-stakes underground gambling.
Here’s the album track list:
1. That Glow – St. Paul & The Broken Bones (2:34)
2. Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright – Billy Bragg (2:53)
3. This Bitter Earth – Dinah Washington (2:26)
4. Money – Easy Star All Stars [feat. Dollarman] (6:26)
5. Common People – Pulp (4:06)
6. Poor People – Alan Price (2:10)
7. Another Wave From You – M83 (1:54)
8. Time – Easy Star All Stars [feat. Ranking Joe] (6:59)
9. Sunny – Ayo (3:15)
10. Creep – Scala & Kolacny Brothers (4:52)
11. Chopin Etude 10, No. 3 – Charles Roland Berry (4:19)
12. Good Time Man (Peter Amato Remix) – Discognosis (6:13)
13. Demon Host – Timber Timbre (3:36)
14. Outro – M83 (4:05)
15. Airwaves – Ray LaMontagne (4:43)
It’s no accident when wealthy Charles (Henry Fonda) falls for Jean (Barbara Stanwyck). Jean is a con artist with her sights set on Charles’ fortune. Matters complicate when Jean starts falling for her mark. When Charles suspects Jean is a gold digger, he dumps her. Jean, fixated on revenge and still pining for the millionaire, devises a plan to get back in Charles’ life. With love and payback on her mind, she re-introduces herself to Charles, this time as an aristocrat named Lady Eve Sidwich.